Top Shelf Medical Marijuana

It’s All About You!

Starting Jan 1st 2022, Open for
Recreational (Adult Use) and Medical Sales.

We Cultivate Top Shelf Products for Your Wellness

Whatever your wellness needs, we can help!

How It Works

We will be with you every step of the way

Recommendation Card

Get your Montana Medical Marijuana Program Recommendation from a Montana licensed doctor. We can recommend doctors that we work with to help you.

Doctor's Appointment

For your doctor’s appointment bring the most recent 3 years of medical records, a valid Montana state driver’s license or State ID.

Register with the State

Once you have your paperwork ready, register with the state at the following website:!/mt/register

Here to Help

If you have any questions, Hwy 312 Cannabis Staff is only a call away.

Call us: 406-373-2667


Here are answers to some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).

These answers only serve as a guide and may be changed without notice.

Consult the State Government's website (link here) for the latest information.


How do I register as a cardholder in Montana?

To register as a cardholder in Montana, you will need to apply online through he TransAction Portal (TAP), link here.

The following is required by the state when submitting an application:

  • Photo of registered cardholder applicant.
  • Copy of MT Driver's License, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport. If submitting a passport, you will also need to submit a proof of residency (utility bill or lease agreement).
  • For minor cardholder applicant, a copy of MT DL, MT State ID, Tribal ID, or Passport of legal guardian.
  • Signed Physician Statement.
  • Name and address of Montana Medical Marijuana Provider (Hwy 312).

Click here to read more cardholder information and download any required forms at the Montana Department of Revenue Cannabis Control Divison Website.


Where do I get the most up to date information about Montana State regulations?

The information we provide on our website may not be the most accurate infromation as the state department may make changes to Medical Marijuana Laws at any time. Always check the Montana Department of Revenue Cannabis Control Divison Website at the links below:



How long are MMP medical cards valid for?

Generally, MMP medical cards are valid for up to 1 year but depend on the physician's  recommendation based on your debilitating medical condition.
After submitting a new (or renewal application), you will have access to a temporary card which can be printed from TAP. You must have a physical copy of the temporary card for use.

When should I submit my renewal application?

You need to submit your renewal application at least 30 days before its expiration date. That will allow for sufficient processing time. Renewal notifications will be emailed by the state gov 30 days before cards expire.


What card changes must I report to the state department?

Any changes in the following information must be submitted to the department within 10 days to avoid being revoked from the registry:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Mailing address
  • Request to be removed from registry

Home Made

– Beautifully Served

Our Edibles are second to none. We insist on optimal use of ingredients to ensure the end product provides the best advantage for your wellness.

Loyalty Rewards

Shop regularly and become a member. Membership has its benefits!

New Locations Coming Soon!

We are hiring!! Apply below.

Say Hello!

Fill in the form below and Send to let us know how we are doing or to ask us a question. All communication is confidential.

Open for Recreational (Adult Use) and Medical Sales.

Visit Us

Open Daily 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Closed on Sundays

Now Open in Hardin!

312 Cannabis Billings

3954 Hwy 312
Billings, MT 59105
Tel: 406-373-2667

312 Cannabis Downtown Billings

211 N. 9th Street Suite A,
Billings, MT 59101
Tel: 406-259-7745

312 Cannabis Hardin

1821 Vanzandt Road,
Hardin, MT 59034
Tel: 406-373-2667

Call Us


Email Us